North Wales Art Galleries & Crafts
Jump to Craft Centres I Bookshops
North Wales Galleries
- CANOLFAN UCHELDRE CENTRE
- FFIN Y PARC
Easy to find, well connected privately owned gallery, regularly changing exhibitions. Cafe with spectacular views. The whole feels like a labour of love.
- 16th October - 9th November: Katie Allen, Beth Fletcher & Dewi Tudur
- 13th November - 30th November: Mike Jones & Martin Llewellyn
- 4th December - 21st December: Chloe Holt & Christmas Mixed Exhibition Under £750
Vibrantly programmed Art Space within a splendid harbourside Arts Centre opened in 2005.
- HARBOUR GALLERY
Privately owned shop with interesting range of artists and crafts. Regular updates and exhibition details on their Facebook page.
- MOSTYN GALLERY
Provocative, contemporary exhibitions and excellent cafe and shop.
- ORIEL TEGFRYN
- ORIEL WREXHAM
Well curated town centre gallery.
- ORIEL YNS MÔN
Galleries, very good cafe, modern and informative museum; encompasses permanent Oriel Charles Tunnicliffe & Oriel Kyffin Williams and range of exhibitions.
- 24th September - 6th November : Re-Take/Re-Invent The Working Process and Studio Practice: New Art from Past Art
- 12th November - 24th December: Winter Treasures Craft Fair
- PLAS GLYN Y WEDDW
- ROYAL CAMBRIAN ACADEMY
Tucked behind Plas Mawr this gallery has regularly changing, often very high quality exhibitions, and is worth the short stroll up from the High Street, even for those with only casual interest.
- 10th September - 15th October: Re-take / Re-invent
- 22nd October - 19th November: By Invitation
- 26th November - 2nd January: Christmas Art & Craft
- 7th January - 4th February: Open Art Exhibition & Young Wales 2017
- THIS PROJECT
An exciting and active
artists community, including arts organisations, creative individuals, and bodies that support the arts and culture in Wrexham.
Craft Centres, Pottery & Ceramics
- RUTHIN CRAFT CENTRE
- THE POTTERS' GALLERY
Co-operative outlet for North Wales & Wirral potters and their ceramic wares. Good quality and range of stock, and regular exhibitions.
- HINTON's BOOKSHOP
Very good bookshop with well informed staff.
- PALAS PRINT
Well stocked, friendly, bilingual bookshop, regular music and literary events.